Proper guidance and the right strategy is the key to clear any exam. When it comes to competitive examinations, guidance and counselling by experts become more essential. An expert counsellor can help you complete the journey with ease. A counsellor will advise and support you to resolve any confusion regarding anything related to the exam. We wish to see you succeed and we are here to guide you.
This exam is the toughest exam in the country. To sail through this journey, candidate need to have clear vision and framework about the whole process. They should develop a path free of confusion and have absolute clarity in their minds about the strategy and the methods of preparation. This is easier said than done. Freshers are prone to the get confused, which can paralyze the prepration and even led to candidate not achieveing their goal.
This examination is long process with so many constraints on many aspeects. You need to have crystal clarity about what is asked and how to deal it at all stages. If you miss any stage then your attempt will lose, which cost you one year of time and loss of confidence and zeal. Being youngster, Time and expertise big constraints for the aspirants.
So it is good to get counseling to utilize your time and energy in a way to get best out of it.Some of the common difficulties faced by the candidates before or after starting their preparation are the best resources to refer for study, how to read newspaper, time management, choosing the right optional subject among the others
Tips to reduce stress
- From under graduation stage you can start preparing for “CSE”.
- Read Newspapers, Magazines, watch TV debates etc, for important national and international events.
- Go through NCERT book for classes XI & XII for Arts subjects & classes IX & X for Science subjects.
- Consider other career options, before you finally decide upon Civil Services.
- Work hard to come out with flying colors in your under graduate qualifying examination.
- Practice speed writing legible writing and précis writing.
- Before deciding on the choice of Optional, aptitude interest in a subject must be prime criteria influencing your choice.
- It is essential to prepare few essay. Essays carry marks hence style, skill & speed writing is essential.
- The preparation should ideally begin 8-10 month before the first Prelims.
- The first 5-6 month focus should be to cover the Mains syllabus thereafter for preparation of Preliminary.
- How should I begin my preparation?
- What are my coaching options?
- What is the exam pattern?
- What books to refer to?
- Which optional to choose?
- How will I cover the entire syllabus?
Questions Amid Preparation
- How should I manage my time with classes?
- How should I reduce my negative marks?
- How do I handle peer pressure or parental pressure?
- How can I improve marks in GS papers and Optional Subject
- How many tests are too many?
Our experts can help you get better vision. Contact at:: 7347432666 or what app at 9501114021 .. if nothing works/or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org