- If future RBI Grade B Officer will definitely reach up to CGM level post few Officers can reach up to Executive Director (ED) and very fee up to Deputy Governor (DG).
- Two out of four Deputy Governors of RBI are drawn from the officer cadre of RBI. For example, currently, N S Vishwanathan and R. Gandhi are two Deputy Governors who started their career at RBI as Grade ‘B’ officers.
Pay , Allowances and other benefits
The RBI Grade-B Officer commands a handsome salary and enjoys many other perks. Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Salary-They pay the a handsome salary to its employee. If you count all the benefits of a RBI manager, it will cross the 13–15 lakh salary per annum.
- Posting and work-life Balance- You will always placed in the metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata etc. With 5 days of working you can actually spend your time with Family.
- Work Culture-There is no public dealing or handling the public. So the chances of interaction with common people is low. You can actually enjoy what you are doing in the job
- Position of Responsibility-There is no room for mistake. Your one mistake can cost lakhs of rupee to the government. You cannot disclose your work with your friends. You will be dealing with government policies, which cannot be leaked in the people
- Career Growth-Generally the manager reaches to the post of General manager, But if your career growth is excellent, you can reach till the level of Deputy Governor.
These related Articles may be of interst you...