How to prepare for IAS exam without coaching?
Many students qualify the exams without going for any coaching and some of them even top the exam. From this it is very clear that coaching is not the solution but your own preparation is - with or without coaching! Many students prefer coaching as it sets routines, targets and gives practice, but these can be done on your own. Only it require discipline and determination. You may actually end up saving more time and resources and putting it back into your preparations. A to-do list for self study
- Manage your time effectively and be disciplined. Develop a routine!
- Do selective reading but be thorugh in those protions
- Remember to have a good mix of books and self made notes
Join Abhimanu Year long Free Live IAS preparation Mentoring programme under Sh Parveen Bansal and Stay Guided during self sudy or with any coaching. We are committed to upgrading result of North India in civil services examination. Register Free Now
- Take mock tests at regular intervals
- Start preprations early, its a vast syllabus!
- Make short notes and mindmaps on a regular basis!They help your memory.
- Reach out to fellow aspirants. Discuss topics!
- Most importantly believe that you can do it without coaching!