Submission of Application Form
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
To make new registration for applying for the post.
By 11:59:00 PM
To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.
[ During Banking Hours]
(a) The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC whenever required by PPSC.
- However, candidates applying under the Sports Category if any such post exists, will send a hard copy of 'On line Application Form' along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under the sports category at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 15.01.2021..
- Also, Persons with disabilities must submit the hardcopies of Online Application Form alongwith Disability Certificate and request for scribe, if any and other eligibility documents at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 15.01.2021. For any assistance Persons with disabilities may contact Superintendent Examination : 0175-5014832.
The following SELF ATTESTED CERTIFICATES shall be submitted by candidates when asked at short notice:
- Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
- Date of Enrolment ii) Date of Release/Discharge iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable) 8. Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Copy of Bank Challan ( PPSSC Copy only)
- The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on Page No. 2 of the print out of Online Application Form before submitting the same The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on last page of the print out of Online Application Form before submitting the same.
Conditions which may render a candidate ineligible
The following conditions, among others, may render the candidatesineligible:
- Insufficient fee;
- Application fee deposited by means other than a Bank Challan.
- Late receipt of print out of Online Application Form;
- Wrong/incomplete information given in the application form;
- Candidates debarred by the PPSC/other Public Service Commissions;
- Non-fulfillment of any of the eligibility conditions, including those of age and educational qualifications.
- Candidates can apply for a post in only one category. If any candidate applies for the same post in more than one category, the category in which he/she registered first will be considered and the subsequent applications will automatically stand rejected.
- Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Persons with disability, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit ofreservation.
- A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/agerelaxation.
- Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex- servicemen ONLY IF no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated in his/her basic category.