NDA 2021 : Selection Process
NDA SSB Interview
The selection process in the National Defense Academy is a two-stage process. Stage-1 is the written examination i.e. NDA 2021 test and the stage-2 is the SSB interview stage
- The complete recruitment process in the NDAs judged on the basis of marks scored out of 900 collectively in both the stages of recruitment.
- After the declaration of NDA 2021 Results, qualified candidates will have to register themselves at joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks.
- Allotment of selection centres and dates will then be notified on the registered email ID.
- SSB Interview comprises two stages- Stage 1 (OIR and PPDT) and Stage 2- (Interview, Group Tasks, Psychology Test, and Conference).
- After stage-2 is completed, a final merit list is generated by the UPSC which gives the final recruited candidates.
NDA 2021 Document Verification
After a personal interview round the eligible candidates will have to appear for the verification round. The qualified candidates must bring the required original documents along with 1 set of Photostat of the required documents at Services Selection Centre (SSC).
Below is the set of required original documents to be carried for the NDA 2021 Document Verification:
- Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Pan card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category certificate for the Reserved category candidates
- Proof of Residence
A medical examination is a final round in the Selection process. The candidates will be referred to the Board of Service Medical officers by the SSB for medical examination. Candidates shall be deemed eligible for recruitment if and only if they are found to be medically fit by the medical officers.