How to Apply : 2021
The category wise application fee payable through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card upto 11:55 PM of the closing date i.e. 02.04.2021 is as under
Categories of candidates
For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana (DESM).
For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only
For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.
Note 1. Fee will not be refunded to those candidates who did not appear in the Preliminary Examination.
Note 2. Applications without the prescribed fee (unless remission of fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
Note 3. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website of the Commission i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the Highest Application Number is complete in all respects like applicant‘s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who submit multiple applications should note that only the applications with Highest Application Number shall be entertained by the Commission and also that the fee paid against one Application Number shall not be adjusted against any other Application Number.
Regarding No Objection Certificate by the Employer
- The employees of Haryana Government who have not executed any bond with the State Govt., may forward their application without NOC from the Department. However, self-declaration of such Govt. employees is required to be submitted to the effect that employee is not facing any disciplinary proceedings. In case of employees, who have executed bond with the State Govt. (viz. Doctors), the NOC of Head of the Department (HOD) shall, however, be required. If the candidate resigns after sending the application, then such candidate will be interviewed only if he/ she produces a letter from the HOD to the effect that he / she has resigned from the post and his / her resignation has been accepted. The NOC or the letter, as the case may be, shall be submitted on or before the date of his/her interview failing which he/she will not be interviewed.
- The candidate who joins service under any Govt., Quasi- Govt. Organisation, Public Sector Undertaking after the submission of application and has executed a bond, will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer, on or before the date of his / her interview failing which he or she will not be interviewed.
Persons in private employment are not required to submit their application forms through their employer or to produce the employer‘s NOC / permission at the time of interview.
Scribe / Extra Time for PwBD category candidates of Haryana:
- An extra / compensatory time of @ 20 minutes per hour will be allowed in each paper to the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (Blind and Low vision or Locomotor Disability), only on production of a Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board constituted by the Chief Medical Officer of concerned district, and after issuing permission by the Commission in this regard.
- The PwBD (Blindness and Low vision) candidates who want the help of a scribe to write his/her paper will have to apply to the Commission for the permission of a scribe separately well in time i.e. at least 10 days prior to the commencement of the Examination.
- The candidate has to make his / her own arrangement of a scribe.
- The scribe should be a studying-student upto 10+2 and his/her photo & other particulars should be duly verified by the Principal of the Institution in which the student is studying. No online request for a scribe will be accepted by the Commission.
The PwBD (Blindness and Low vision) candidates who want only extra time (without the help of a scribe) will have to apply to the Commission for the permission for extra time well in time.
- PwBD candidates suffering from Locomotor Disability who want extra / compensatory time will have to apply to the Commission for permission. Such candidates will be allowed extra time @ 20 minutes per hour for Examination, on production of medical certificate issued by a Medical Board, clearly stating therein that the candidate‘s writing ability is severally affected due to his / her disability.
- It should be noted that no such permission in the above cases will be granted by the Centre Supervisor.
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:
- Obtaining support for his candidature by the following means, namely:—
- offering illegal gratification to; or
- applying pressure on; or
- blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination; or
- impersonation; or
- procuring impersonation by any person; or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with; or
- Uploading irrelevant photos in the application form in place of actual photo / signature.
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information; or
- Resorting to the following means in connection with his candidature for the examination, namely:—
- obtaining copy of question paper through improper means;
- finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination;
- influencing the examiners; or
- being in possession of or using unfair means during the examination; or
- writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches or irrelevant matter in the scripts; or
- misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating a disorderly scene and the like; or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examination; or
- being in possession of or using any mobile phone, (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
- violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination; or
- attempting to commit or, as the case may be, abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :—
- to be disqualified by the Commission from the Examination for which he is a candidate; and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:—
- by the Commission, from any examination or selection held by them;
- by the central government from any employment under them; and
- if he is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules:
Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except after:—
- giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation in writing as he may wish to make in that behalf; and
- taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him into consideration.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION:
The Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases:-
- If a candidate is not able to download his/her e-Admit Card or does not receive any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination well before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained over Helpline No (Technical) - 022-61306209, Helpdesk Email ID (Technical Queries) email@example.com. In case no communication is received in the Commission's Office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her e-Admit Card well before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her e- Admit Card. No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination. On downloading of e-Admit Card, the candidates should check it carefully and discrepancies/errors, if any, should be brought to the notice of the Commission immediately.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final.
- Candidates should note that the name in the Admit Card in some cases may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- Candidates are informed that as the Preliminary Examination is only a screening test, no marks sheets will be supplied to successful or unsuccessful candidates and no correspondence will be entertained by the Commission, in this regard.
- Candidates must ensure that their Mobile No. & Emails IDs given in their online application are valid and active.
- All communications to the Commission should invariably contain the following particulars:-
- Name and year of the examination.
- Application Number
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
Communication not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
Candidates should note down their Application Number for future reference. They may be required to indicate the same in connection with their candidature for the HCS (EB) & Other Allied Services Main Examination.
All correspondence with the Commission should be addressed to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block- B, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BC-A/ BC-B/PwBD/ESM/ESP/EWS category candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
- The women candidates seeking reservation under SC/BC-A/BC-B category are required to submit the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority from Parental Side (Father‘s side) only. It should be noted that Certificate from in-laws (Husband Side) will not be entertained.
- The candidates of reserved categories of Haryana for which no post is available
/ reserved, if any, can apply for the posts of General category, if he / she fulfils all the eligibility conditions as meant for General category candidates, except fees. Such candidates must attach scanned copy of their caste certificate for claiming fees concession.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will compete against the posts meant for General/Unreserved Category and will be considered as General/Unreserved category candidates.
- Reservation for Freedom Fighters & their children / grand children of Haryana will be available only if quotas reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters / their children / grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (parental as well as maternal) of the Freedom Fighters.