send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Have you cleared the EPFO prelims
I have not appeared yet
Please verify your mobile number
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
· The office of the patents, Government of India, has granted a patent to the researchers and scientists at Lovely Professional University for “a novel double fermentation process for fruit-flavoured chocolate with antioxidant properties”.
· The patent relates to innovative method of processing cocoa beans using double fermentation to modify the cocoa bean’s flavour profile and antioxidant property.
· LPU scientists’ innovative methodology may enthral chocolate lovers including children, adults and the elderly.
· Seeking to file the patent in other countries as well, the LPU has already filed Patent Cooperation Treaty for the same.
· In the existing method, the chocolate manufacturers use synthetic flavours to bring fruit flavour to a chocolate. This is not considered good for health, as it causes serious health hazards. To prevent such artificial flavours, LPU’s patented method is to add natural flavours.
The antioxidants in cocoa have been linked to impressive health benefits, including less inflammation and reduced risk factors for heart disease. The new product will also have a potential to lower the risk of developing overweight and obesity.
By: Maneesh Mittal ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources