send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Send sms (to the students of same subzone courses in which this video is shared)
Upload Your Answer Sheet (Kindly merge all questions in single file, then upload)
- Calls on shares of same class to be made on uniform basis.
- Company to accept unpaid share capital, although not called up.
- Payment of dividend in proportion to amount paid-up.
- Application of premiums received on issue of shares. - Prohibition on issue of shares at discount.
- Issues of sweat equity shares.
- Issue and redemption of preference shares.
- Transfer and transmission of securities.
- Punishment for personation of shareholder.
- Refusal of registration and appeal against refusal.
- Rectification of register of members.
- Publication of authorised, subscribed and paid-up capital.
- Power of limited company to alter its share capital.
Access to prime resources