Abhipedia provides online RPSC RAS Course in comprenshive way. Student those are looking for Complete RAS Course online can enroll themseleve for the preparation of RAS Prelims and Mains exam.
In the RAS Online Course, aspirants can explore RAS lectures for Prelims and Mains exams. Also, Abhipedia educators cover all complete syllabi for the RAS exam.
Apart from the RPAS lectures, students can get recorded and live classes for RAS exam preparation. In our complete RAS Course, students will be able to get Test series, Previous year exam papers of RAS for both prelims and Mains exam.
Benefits of Taking RAS Course Online:
By taking an online course, students can get freedom from time-bound classes. The best benefit of online Courses for RAS is that anyone can prepare for the RPAS exam.
If you are a working person and want to crack the RAS exam, then abhipedia is the right platform for you.
List of Benefits of online RAS Course
1. Take Benefits of Recorded Classes Anytime, Anywhere
2. Live Classes Sechuduled maximum on Saturdays and Sundays so everyone can benefit from RAS Live Classes.
3. All study material for RAS is based on the latest exam pattern.
4. Educators have more than 10+ years of experience.
5. All content provided in Online RAS Course is prepared after the deep analysis of the previous year's paper and the latest RAS exam pattern.
6. Topic-wise, Test Series are provided to the student to strengthen the weak area.
7. RAS Test Series for practice.
In our live classes, students can feel a class-like experience, can able to get Doubt clearing session and Mentorship Programme provided by Parveen Bansal Sir
In this portal, you will have access to 360-degree study material for different exams, along with test series, Video lectures . All resources can be accessed through four options
- Full subscription of the portal
- Video courses only
- Test series only
- Micro Courses with the freedom to customize what you wish to learn
When it comes to test series, we have always devised new ways to test student's potential and provide them adequate analysis, so that students can focus on weak areas, as well as identify their strong areas, which will help in attempting question paper in a better way.
The analytical part o the test will be based on Level of questions, Sources of questions, Attempt orientation as chosen by the student, Type of Choice, Question Expectation, Subject wise, Topic-wise, comparison with toppers, time taken to attempt each question.. and many more.