Best coaching for ppsc inspector cooperative societies. Abhipedia 360 Degree Platform provides best resources Free course, complete course , study notes and mcqs for best preaparation for all competititive exams. For Exam pattern, syllabus and previous year papers of ppsc cooperative exam register on our portal.
PPSC inspector Coopertaive Societies Recruitment 2021
PPSC Inspector, Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2021. As you all know PPSC has released notfication for 320 vacancies of inspector cooperative societies, a good opportunity for aspirants looking for a Punjab Government Job.
Last date for filling online application for is : 22.12-2021
Last date for depositing Application and Examination fee : 22.12.2021
PPSC Inspector, Cooperative Societies Exam pattern and syllabus
Syllabus prescribed for this exam
- Genral Knbowledge
- Logical Reasoning and
- Mental Ability
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criterias
Eligibility Criteria for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment 2021 in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit are given below.
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment 2021, candidates must have the following educational qualifications.
- Candidates Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Candidates should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Candidates should have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021, candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and nor above 37 years.
- There is 7 years age relaxation for Central Government & All States’ Board/Corporation/Commission and Authority Employees.
- There is 5 years age relaxation for the SC & BC candidate’s of Punjab.
You should check the official notification of Punjab Public Service Commission to get the detailed information about age relaxation.
Candidates who will be selected for the Cooperative Inspector recruitment will get the salary of ?35,400.
How To Apply For The PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment firstly visit ppsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the ppsc.gov.in find the option of OPEN ADVERTISEMENT and tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of Apply/View which will be exactly under the tab of INSPECTOR COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES and tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage, where you will find an option of APPLY ONLINE under the tab of other information.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to enter Basic Details, Contact Details, Category Details, Qualification Details & Other Details. Fill all the asked credentials correctly and finalize your application before the last Date of applying.
Note: After applying for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 don’t forget to print the receipt of your application.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the in-depth information about PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to this recruitment, then ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
PPSC Official website - ppsc.gov.in