Online UPSC EPFO APFC Course 2023-24
Aspirants are continuously looking for Notification of the APFC Examination after the UPSC EPFO EO/AC result. Apart from this students are also, looking for the best study material to prepare EPFO APFC exam.
Keeping this aspect in Mind, Abhipedia released a complete Online Course for the UPSC EPFO APFC 2023 exam. In this course, students have the freedom to prepare for this exam anytime anywhere. In this course, we have opted for a structured and result-oriented approach for the upcoming EPFO APFC exam.
Online UPSC EPFO APFO Course will cover the complete 100% syllabus in structured ways. Below is the list of topics or Strategies of preparation provided for the EPFO APFC course.
Strategy for UPSC EPFO APFC exam Preparation
Before going in deep first of all draw the blueprint of the Preparation strategy for the EPFO APFC exam. Check for the syllabus first, as we all know, the UPSC EPFP APFC notification for 2023 is yet to be announced but we can take reference from previous APFC Notifications to have an idea about the syllabus.
2. List down the Important topic
3. Cross-check the previous exam pattern and marking scheme
4. As per the marking scheme list down most scoring topics.
5. Check your strength and weaknesses as per your analysis
After laying down the preparation strategy points, check for your strengths and weaknesses and prepare for the topics accordingly.
Best way to prepare for the Online UPSC EPFO APFC exam
1. Live and Recorded Classes: Join and take regular classes of Abhipedia, Live, and Recorded lectures to clear your concept on various topics.
2. Test Series: Attempt for EPFP APFC Mock Test series to check your knowledge. Evaluate your performance as per the mock test attempt.
3. Mentorship Classes: Check Abhipedia mentorship lectures to motivate yourself and clarify the UPSC EPFO APFC exam.
List of Subjects Covered in Online UPSC EPFO APFC Course
- Current Affairs and General Awareness
- General English
- Indian Culture, Heritage, and Freedom Movement
- Population, Development, and Globalization
- Accountancy and Auditing
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Elementary Maths and Statistics
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present Trends in the Indian Economy
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Labour Laws and Social Security
- Indian Economy and Industrial Relations