Course for Public administration and development Issues ESIC exam
Abhipedia Offering, Comprehensive Course for Public administration and development Issues ESIC exam.
The course covers all essential topics and Multiple Choice Questions, which benefits the student.
Public administration and development Issues Structure:
Public Administration and Development Issues courses are exclusively designed after a depth analysis of the exam syllabus and pattern. Our tutors also researched previous year's papers to understand the question type and level of difficulties. After doing all this research, Abhipedia had prepared the best course for Public administration and development Issues study material for the ESIC exam.
Proposed session plan for Public Administration and Development:
1. Public administration and development administration - meaning, nature, scope, and significance
2. Public administration and development at the central level
3. Public administration and development at the state level
4. Public administration and development at the district level
5. Public administration and development at the local level
6. Rural administration and development - structure and functions
7. Urban administration and development - structure and functions
8. Government actions for welfare - meaning and nomenclature
9. Significant policies for development administration
10. Significant programs for development administration
11. Significant projects for development administration
12. Significant missions for development administration
13. Financial administration and its role in the development
14. Personnel administration and its role in the development
15. Welfare administration and development
16. Comparative public administration
17. E-governance - meaning and components
18. Institutional framework for development administration in India
19. Role of other stakeholders in development - NGOs, civil society, etc.
20. Role of planning in development administration
Every topic is covered in a detailed way where we have emphasized every detail, which is essential for the exam point of view. Also, students can check and download the class PDF and Notes and download for offline practice.
Key Features of the Course
1. Live /Recorded Classes based on Latest Syllabus and exam pattern.
2. PDF of Each Session and Topic Covered.
3. Emphasis on Teaching and Learning Patterns
4. Result-Oriented Course
Our Vision is to provide quality information to the student, which helps the student to crack ESIC Exam.