UPSC CSE( IAS) Mock Interview Course
To crack UPSC CSE (IAS) civil services examination Interview, you need to have a keen eye for detail in the national and international news, aptitude and reasoning, and a strong opinion on the ongoing issues and the action plan. It takes reading more than a hundred books, newspapers, and experts' advice to become an IAS officer.
On the bright side, you have plenty of online and offline coaching available to help achieve your dream of serving the public. Online portals are currently in high demand due to their unique learning approach and ease of preparation method. You can get everything on websites like Abhipedia, from video lectures, mock tests, previous year papers to study materials, daily quizzes, and current affairs updates, and the IAS Interview preparation zone. It creates positivity in your mind and instills confidence which is most important to facing the actual exam.
However, you can be confused and misguided with so many online portals selling the courses for IAS preparation only. Websites have some invaluable resources that you cannot find in classroom teaching. You should be aware of the features that every website must have to help you crack the exam.
Here we have provided the Five aspects to clear UPSC IAS Interview.
1. Be You: It's often seen that before the IAS Interview round candidate gets nervous and starts viewing multiple videos and reading misguided content to represent themselves in front of the board members, which led you in different directions. Don't do this. Be yourself, know your strength and weakness.
2. Connect with Latest News: Be ready for the current news and connect yourself and do the analysis of how things are going to impact the world and what will you do to solve that particular situation if power is given to you.
3. Do not play Over smart: While giving an interview be clear with your answers and be honest with things. Do not play smart if you don't know the answer to any particular question. Do not lie answer with confidence and be polite.
4. Why you want to be An IAS: In an interview, it's a very common question that is been asked by board members. Be honest and give your strongest reason which inspires you to become an IAS officer.
5. Job Background: If you are a working person, be clear with your job responsibilities and with the achievement. Board members often asked you to tell about your job profile and the achievement you got in your job. Give you the best short in this, because by this they are able to understand your strength area. They may be asked you a situation-based question about where you suppose to work out your job responsibilities. Be precise and answer with confidence.
All The Best For UPSC IAS Interview Round