The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) conducts the state civil services examination (HAS/HPAS) for administrative posts of the Himachal Pradesh government & its aiding offices of the state administrative machinery. Every year they invite candidatures for a number of new posts include created, existing vacancies and anticipated vacancies
- Administration Services
- HP Police services
- Tehsildar (naib Tehsildar & Tehsil Welfare Officer)
- Assistant registrar cooperative societies
- HP Forest Service
- and many more.
HPAS/HAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- However, there is some relaxation for candidates belonging to categories other than General for HAS.
- Also, candidates familiar with the Himachal dialects, customs and traditions are preferred over those who aren’t.