IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility
In order to be eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019, candidates need to fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria
- Nationality: If you wish to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam, then you have to fulfil the first stage of eligibility which is as follows:
- He/She must have a citizenship of India, or
- He/She must be a subject of Nepal, or
- He/She must be a subject to Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India for settling permanently.
- An Indian Originated person who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, Vietnam, Zaire, and other east African countries whom the government of India has issued the certificate of eligibility.
- Age-based Eligibility: As per the official notification the minimum age of the candidate should be 20 and maximum 28 years as on 1st September 2019.
- Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification required for the post of the clerk is graduation from a recognized university on or before 10th October 2019.