IBPS RRB In-hand Salary, Pay Scale 2019 (Officer + Office Assistant)
IBPS RRB Salary :
Aspirants are often curious about the Salary of IBPS RRB posts, be it Officer Scale I or Office Assistant. To resolve this, we are sharing IBPS RRB Salary in-hand, Salary Slip, Perks & Emoluments for Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant posts. The aim of this post is to give you proper insight into the pay scale, perks and in hand salary of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant posts.
Let us now have a look at the IBPS RRB Salary structure, pay scale and perks offered by Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I posts.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Salary 2019
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
The pay scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I is Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
For new recruits under Officer scale I, the in-hand salary varies from Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- at 100% DA.
- Officers in IBPS RRB draw salaries almost comparable with most of the National banks of the country.
- After selection as IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, candidates undergo a training period of 2 years, also called as a Probation period. Under this period, selected candidates receive a fixed amount of salary, which is usually less as compared to the normal salary of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I.
- After successful completion of Probation periods, the candidates are promoted to the post of Assistant Managers in the bank.
- However, this is just the starting salary. Once candidates grow in the organization and move up the hierarchy, the salary also increases.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Perks and Allowances
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I post offers various perks and allowances.
- Work pressure and stress in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is comparatively less as compared to other commercial banks of the country.
- Employees have a decent work-life balance under IBPS RRB Officer scale I post.
- Also, there is a high possibility of home postings under this post.
- Candidates are eligible for 100% DA.
- Cost of living is usually low in case of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I post since posting is usually in rural areas.
- There are several exchange programs, where the employees of IBPS RRBs are deputed to other government departments for work. Hence, candidates get a chance to showcase their expertise in the work that has been allotted to them.