send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Login not allowed, Please logout from existing browser
Please update your name
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Your Free user account at abhipedia has been created.
Remember, success is a journey, not a destination.
Stay motivated and keep moving forward!
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
What is the news?
=> A committee was constituted by Assam government to suggest reforms in Secondary education in Assam.
Suggestions of the committee:-
1. The system of declaration of positions in final examinations like HSLC and Higher Secondary should be discontinued.
2. More emphasis on history and geography.
3. A system of awarding schools for their performance.
=> Performance of students in the HSLC and HS examinations.
=> Involvement of students in social work and extracurricular activities.
4. More flexibility in the curriculum so that the students have more options to choose subjects.
5. More use of Digital technology in education through various platforms.
By: ASRAF UDDIN AHMED ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources