send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
About the article:
=> The article gives some of the data regarding suicide rates in Assam.
=> These data if remembered can be helpful in writing rising emotional issues in current society.
Factors behind poor mental health
1. Modern lifestyle- In modern age of social media and virtual platforms many people get into depression due to sense of relative poverty generated due to catfishing.
2. Social stigma and discrimination:
3. Career driven mindset of parents
4. Extensive use of smartphones: Extensive use of mobile phones affects the sleep pattern of person which indirectly leads to the mental stress.
5. Demographic Determinants: Gender inequality, racial, regional and ethnic discrimination etc. could lead to the mental health problems.
By: ASRAF UDDIN AHMED ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources