send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Northeast Region Vision 2020:
=> North Eastern Region Vision 2020 document provides an overarching framework for the development of the North Eastern Region.
=> Released by Ministry of Development of North-East Region.
=> The main objective is to bring the north eastern region at par with other developed regions.
=> Mandatory earmarking of at least 10% of GBS of Central Ministries/Departments for North Eastern Region (NER).
=> Creation of Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (NLCPR).
1. Government of India has set a target of increasing oil production from the Northeast by 67%, from 4.11 MMT in 2020-21 to 6.85 MMT, in the next four years, and gas production from 5.05 BCM in 2020-21 to 10.87 BCM in the next four years.
2. Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS-UDAN) has been launched to provide connectivity to unserved and underserved Airports within the country.
3. In respect of Rail Connectivity, during the last four years the entire North East Region has been converted to the Broad Gauge (BG) network.
4. North East Region Textile Promotion Scheme (NERTPS).
5. Agartala-Akhaura Rail-Link to connect the existing Agartala station in Tripura to Akhaura Station of Bangladesh Railways.
Significance of Agartala-Akhaura Rail-Link:
=> The distance between Haldia and Agartala via Assam is 1,600 km, but the new coastal route of Haldia-Chittagong Akhaura-Agartala runs only 600 km.
By: ASRAF UDDIN AHMED ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources