send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Principles of BIMSTEC
Areas of Cooperation
Though largely devoid of bilateral tensions, as is the case in SAARC, BIMSTEC does not seem to have made much progress.
Utility SAARC vs BIMSTEC
1. A regional organisation looking into South Asia
2. Established in 1985 during the cold war era.
3. Member countries suffer for mistrust and suspicion.
4. Suffers from regional politics.
5. Asymmetric power balance.
1. Interregional organisation connecting South Asia and South East Asia.
2. Established in 1997 in the post-Cold War.
3. Members maintain reasonably friendly relations.
4. Core objective is the improvement of economic cooperation among countries.
5. Balancing of power with the presence of Thailand and India on the bloc.
What is G20?
How G20 Works?
Structure and Functioning of G20
Issues Addressed by G20
India's Priorities in G20 Summits
Group of Seven (G7)
By: Samar Thakur ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources