send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Governing body of Vatan Prem Yojana held its first meeting on September 4, 2021. The Vatan Prem Yojana was launched on August 7, 2021.
Governing body has formed a project management unit for the smooth implementation of this scheme.
Governing body has made it possible for donors to send their money online. Under the scheme, Non-Resident Gujaratis (NRGs) and NRIs can contribute 60 percent of the cost of a village-level project. Remaining 40 percent amount will be borne by the state government.
Vatan prem Yohana is a repackaged version of Madar-e-Vatan scheme by the state government of Gujarat. Madar-e-Vatan has been renamed due to association of the title with Persian language. In the earlier version of the scheme, contribution of the state government and NRIs was 50:50. Now, it has been changed to 60:10.
The Vatan prem yojana will cover village-level projects such as:
By: Brijesh Kumar ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources