send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Context: The new National Water Policy (NWP) calls for a multi-disciplinary, multi-stakeholder approach to water management.
Major suggestion in NWP
Demand-side: Diversification of public procurement operations
3) Supply-side measure: Using technology to utilised stored water in dams
4) Supply of water through “nature-based solutions”
5) Sustainable and equitable management of groundwater
6) Rights of Rivers
7) Emphasis on water quality
8) Reforming governance of water
9) Creation of National Water Commission
By: Shubham Tiwari ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources