send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Please update your name
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Context: Recently, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has released its 2021 State of the Education Report (SOER) for India: “No Teachers, No Class”.
About the State of the Education Report (SOER) for India
1) Lack of Teachers
2) Performance of States (Women Teachers)
Women make half of the teacher workforce: Half of India’s 9.43 million school teachers are women.
3) Increase in Number of Teachers in Private Sector
4) Lack of Digital Infrastructure: The overall availability of computing devices (desktops or laptops) in schools is 22% for all India, with rural areas seeing much lower provisioning (18%) than urban areas (43%).
5) Low access to the Internet: Access to the internet in schools is 19% all over India - only 14% in rural areas compared to 42% in urban areas.
6) Increment in Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER)
By: Shubham Tiwari ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources