send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
What are the mandated functions of NITI Aayog?
1) To assist the Cabinet Secretariat in the performance of its secretarial duties
2) To act as the administrative and executive head of the Ministry of Planning allowing it to juxtapose views from diverse stakeholders
3) To maintain a state-of-the-art Resource Centre and be a repository of research on good governance
4) To actively monitor and evaluate the implementation of programmes and initiatives, including the identification of the needed resources
5) To develop mechanisms to formulate credible plans at the village level and aggregate these progressively at higher levels of government
Select the Solution using the codes below.
1, 2 and 3 only
3, 4 and 5 only
1 and 5 only
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
NITI Aayog is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and to enhance cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach.
Some other its other functions are:
By: Parvesh Mehta ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources