send mail to email@example.com mentioning your email id and mobileno registered with us! if details not recieved
Resend Opt after 60 Sec.
Please verify your mobile number
Please update your name
Subscribe to Notifications
Stay updated with the latest Current affairs and other important updates regarding video Lectures, Test Schedules, live sessions etc..
Refer & Earn
My Abhipedia Earning
Kindly Login to view your earning
Arrange the buddhist temples in correct chronological order of their establishment:
Select the correct code:
Explanation: Chronologically significant Indian style stupas include:
1. Piprahwa, Nepal (oldest stupa)
2. Bharhut, Madhya Pradesh (built by Ashoka): We find depiction of stories of Lord Buddha’s previous birth on its Toranas.
3. Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh (built by Ashoka and later by Shungas) :biggest stupa
4. Amaravati, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh (2nd cen B.C- 2nd cen A.D. built by Satvahanas with use of white marble)
5. Nagarjunakonda, Andhra Pradesh (2nd – 3rd cen A.D. built by Ikshavakus)
6. Dhamekh/Sarnath stupa (built during Gupta period by use of bricks and stones)
By: Rameez Reza ProfileResourcesReport error
Access to prime resources